|Apk Name||AMAA79 THAI88 App Download|
|Requires Android||5.5 and up|
What is AMAA79 THAI88 App Download
We will divide the subject into sections even if Article 79-122 deals with Chapter II (Parliament) of Part V (Union). Only articles 79 to 88, which deal with general provisions relating to the Parliament, are covered in this piece. The President of India, the Lok Sabha, and the Rajya Sabha make up Parliament. Typically, Parliament holds three sessions a year: the Budget Session (February through May), the Monsoon Session (July through August), and the Winter Session (November-December).
Chapter II: The Legislature
ARTICLE 79 : CONSTITUTION OF PARLIAMENT
A parliament for the Union will be composed of the President and two Houses, the Council of States and the House of the People, respectively.
ARTICLE 80: THE STATES’ COUNCIL IS FORMED
(1) The following people make up the Council of States:
(a) twelve members to be proposed by the President in accordance with article (3); and (b) no more than 238 delegates from the states and union territories.
(2) The rules in the Fourth Schedule must be followed when giving seats to representatives of the States and of the Union territories in the Council of States.
(3) The members proposed by the President under subclause (a) and clause (1) must have exceptional expertise or relevant experience in the following areas: science, art, literature, and volunteer work.
(4) Members of the State’s Legislative Assembly who are elected using a single transferable vote under the proportional representation system serve as each state’s representatives in the Council of States.
(5) The rules that Parliament can set by law for how the representatives of the Union territories in the Council of States are chosen.
- Recently updated
- Added additional knowledge
- Virus and malware-free
- Available latest & old Versions