What is Etecsa Apk for Android Download
• Allows the programme to view all calendar events stored on your device, including those of friends or coworkers, as well as confidential information. This could allow the app to share or save your calendar data without respect for privacy or sensitivity.
• Allows the app to read data about your contacts stored on your device, such as the frequency with which you’ve called, emailed, or communicated with specific individuals in various ways. This permission allows apps to save and distribute your contact information, and dangerous apps may do so without your permission.
Without the knowledge of the owners, add or alter calendar events and send emails to guests:
• Review the call log: Allows the app to see the call log on your device, including information about incoming and outgoing calls. This permission allows apps to save and share your call log data, and malicious apps may do so without your awareness.
Approximate location (network-based): Allows the programme to get a rough idea of where you are. Location services use network position sources like cell towers and Wi-Fi to calculate this location. For the app to use these location services, they must be switched on and available on your device. Apps may use this information to estimate your location.
• Allows the app to obtain your precise position via the Global Positioning System (GPS) or network location sources such as cell towers and Wi-Fi. For the app to use these location services, they must be switched on and available on your device. Apps may use this to establish your location, consuming additional battery power in the process.
• Allows the programme to read SMS messages stored on your smartphone or SIM card (sms or mms). This enables the programme to read all SMS messages, regardless of their content or privacy.
MMS (Multimedia Messaging Service): This feature allows the programme to receive and handle MMS messages. This implies that the app may monitor or erase communications sent to your device without notifying you.
Receive and process text messages (sms): This feature enables the programme to receive and handle SMS messages. This implies that the app may monitor or erase communications sent to your device without notifying you.
• Allows you to send SMS messages using the app. This could lead to unanticipated charges. By sending messages without your permission, malicious apps may cost you money.
• Allows the programme to write to SMS messages stored on your smartphone or SIM card, allowing you to edit your text messages (sms or mms). Malicious apps have the potential to destroy your messages.
Making phone calls:
Call phone numbers directly: This feature allows the software to call phone numbers without your interaction. This could lead to unwanted expenses or phone calls. It’s worth noting that this prevents the app from dialling emergency calls. Malicious apps might drain your bank account by making calls without your permission.
Modify phone state: This functionality allows the app to manipulate the phone’s features. Without informing you, an app with this permission can switch networks, turn the phone radio on and off, and do other things.
• Allows the app to access the device’s phone features and read its status and identity. This permission enables the app to determine the phone number and device IDs, as well as whether or not a call is active and the remote number to which a call is connected.
Examine the contents of your USB flash drive:
• Gives the app permission to read the contents of your USB storage device.
Change or remove the contents of your USB drive:
• Allows the application to write to USB storage.
Shoot images and movies: • Allows the app to use the camera to take photographs and videos. This permission allows the app to utilise the camera without your permission at any moment.
• Allows the app to display information about Wi-Fi networking, such as whether Wi-Fi is enabled and the names of linked Wi-Fi devices.
View network connections: This feature allows the app to see information about network connections, such as which networks are linked and which are not.
Modify network connectivity: This feature allows the programme to change the state of the network connection.
Connect to and disconnect from Wi-Fi access points: • Allows the app to connect to and disconnect from Wi-Fi access points, as well as make changes to Wi-Fi network device settings.
• Allows the app to build network sockets and use custom network protocols with full network access. This permission is not necessary to transfer data to the internet because the browser and other applications provide mechanisms to do so.
Disable your screen lock: This option allows the software to disable the keylock as well as any password protection linked with it. When the phone receives an incoming phone call, for example, it disables the keylock and then re-enables it when the call is ended.
Information about the app:
Run at startup: This option allows the software to start as soon as the system has finished booting. This can make it more difficult to start the device and allow the app to slow down the device as a whole by operating all the time.
Draw on top of other apps: • Allows the app to draw on top of other apps or user interface elements. They may interfere with your use of any application’s UI or alter what you think you’re seeing in other apps.
Battery life effects:
Vibration control: This feature allows the app to control the vibrator.
Prevents the device from sleeping: This feature enables the software to prevent the device from sleeping.
Tools for the system:
Change the system’s settings:
• Permits the app to make changes to the system’s settings data. Malicious programmes can cause your system’s setup to be messed up.
Bind to an accessibility service: • Allows the holder to bind to an accessibility service’s top-level interface. Normal apps should never require it.
|Apk Name||Etecsa Apk for Android Download|
|Requires Android||5.5 and up|
- Recently updated
- Added additional knowledge
- Virus and malware-free
- Available latest & old Versions