What is Familienkalender App
FamilyWall is the most convenient way to arrange your family life and keep everyone in touch.
FamilyWall is the top family organiser, with a shared calendar, to-do and grocery lists, roadmaps, a recipe book, a family locator, a gallery, and much more!
With FamilyWall, you can spend more time doing what you love and less time managing it. Everyone in the family can quickly access FamilyWall through their phone, tablet, or any computer browser, ensuring that everyone is always on the same page.
- An easy-to-use color-coded calendar to view a single person’s calendar or the whole family at once
- Add events visible to all family members
- Configure reminders to not miss an important event
- Import your current calendars in one click (Outlook / Google)
- Assign tasks
- Follow the development of personal or family tasks
- Share shopping lists that the whole family can contribute to
- Automatically retrieve ingredients from planned meals with Meal Planner
- Use the location to keep an eye on your kids
- Easily manage who can track your location
- You will be automatically notified of arrivals and departures from specific locations
Any member can easily view and participate in a conversation through a discussion thread.
Share your best moments with your family and friends in an easy and private way.
The directory allows you to quickly share and find important or useful family contacts (babysitters, grandparents, etc.).
PREMIUM FAMILY WALL
Most features are available for FREE! However, some features are only available with Premium. You can subscribe to the premium offer at any time and offer the following benefits to your Circle:
- Plan meals for the week
- Manage your different timetables
- Import internet recipes
- Sync with your Google Calendar and Outlook
- Locate the members of the circle
- Be informed of arrivals and departures of specific members
- 25GB memory
- Share videos
|Apk Name||Familienkalender App|
|Developer||family & Co|
|Requires Android||5.5 and up|
Hi, everyone! Here is the new update. Yay!
• Categories are now available for all list types.
• You can now remove recipe suggestions that you no longer need when planning your meals for the week.
• Schedule users can now set reminders for all events of a specific schedule.
Take good care of yourself and your friends.