What is Fido Loan App Download
Read data from sensitive logs:
• Allows the app to read from the various log files on the system. This allows it to learn about your general activities on the device, including possibly confidential or sensitive information.
Information about yourself:
Read your web bookmarks and history: • Allows the programme to read the history of all URLs and bookmarks that the Browser has visited. Third-party browsers and other programmes with web browsing capabilities may not enforce this authorization.
• Allows the app to read data about your contacts stored on your device, such as the frequency with which you’ve called, emailed, or communicated with specific individuals in various ways. This permission allows apps to save and distribute your contact information, and dangerous apps may do so without your permission.
• Allows the programme to view all calendar events stored on your device, including those of friends or coworkers, as well as confidential information. This could allow the app to share or save your calendar data without respect for privacy or sensitivity.
• Allows the app to obtain your precise position via the Global Positioning System (GPS) or network location sources such as cell towers and Wi-Fi. For the app to use these location services, they must be switched on and available on your device. Apps may use this to establish your location, consuming additional battery power in the process.
(Network-based) Approximate location:
• Allows the app to estimate your location. Location services use network position sources like cell towers and Wi-Fi to calculate this location. For the app to use these location services, they must be switched on and available on your device. Apps may use this information to estimate your location.
• Allows the app to display information about Wi-Fi networking, such as whether Wi-Fi is enabled and the names of linked Wi-Fi devices.
View network connections: This feature allows the app to see information about network connections, such as which networks are linked and which are not.
Connect to and disconnect from Wi-Fi access points: • Allows the app to connect to and disconnect from Wi-Fi access points, as well as make changes to Wi-Fi network device settings.
• Allows the app to build network sockets and use custom network protocols with full network access. This permission is not necessary to transfer data to the internet because the browser and other applications provide mechanisms to do so.
• Apps can accept cloud-to-device messages supplied by the app’s service if they get data from the internet. The use of this service will result in data use. Malicious programmes may result in excessive data usage.
Change or remove the contents of your USB drive:
• Allows the application to write to USB storage.
Examine the contents of your USB flash drive:
• Gives the app permission to read the contents of your USB storage device.
Read your text messages (sms or mms) in the following order:
• Allows the programme to read SMS messages from your phone’s or SIM card’s storage. This enables the programme to read all SMS messages, regardless of their content or privacy.
Find accounts on the device: • Allows the app to access the device’s list of accounts. Any accounts generated by applications you’ve installed may fall into this category.
Accounts can be added or removed:
• Allows the programme to do tasks such as creating and removing accounts, as well as deleting passwords.
Consult the following Google service configuration:
• Allows this app to read data from Google’s service configuration.
Making phone calls:
• Allows the app to access the device’s phone features and read its status and identity. This permission enables the app to determine the phone number and device IDs, as well as whether or not a call is active and the remote number to which a call is connected.
Call phone numbers directly: This feature allows the software to call phone numbers without your interaction. This could lead to unwanted expenses or phone calls. It’s worth noting that this prevents the app from dialling emergency calls. Malicious apps might drain your bank account by making calls without your permission.
Shoot images and movies: • Allows the app to use the camera to take photographs and videos. This permission allows the app to utilise the camera without your permission at any moment.
• Allows the app to inspect the Bluetooth configuration on the device, as well as establish and accept connections with other linked devices.
Battery life effects:
Prevents the device from sleeping: This feature enables the software to prevent the device from sleeping.
|Apk Name||Fido Loan App Download|
|Requires Android||5.5 and up|
- Recently updated
- Added additional knowledge
- Virus and malware-free
- Available latest & old Versions