What is Pochi la Biashara App
The new M-PESA App is here! The new app enables you to accomplish more with M-PESA in a faster and more comfortable manner. View and manage your finances with the new capabilities that are now available with just a few clicks on your mobile phone.
• Access all essential M-PESA transactions with a new and improved user interface: send money, buy items, pay bills, withdraw at the agent, and buy airtime.
• Offline Mode-Log in and transact on the app (Send Money, LNM, withdraw and buy airtime only) without an active data connection, i.e., the app may be used without data bundles or with data fully switched off.
• My Expenditure: Allows the user to track their M-PESA spend every month, with aggregate and daily average spend displayed on the card’s main screen, as well as a more thorough view with transactions split down by category, which the user may adjust.
• Statement-On the home screen, you may review, interact with, and act on your whole M-PESA statement, as well as filter, download, and export your M-PESA statement in PDF format.
• Receipts-Download and share e-receipts to send money, buy goods, pay bills, and withdraw transactions to share transaction information with other users via pdf. • Biometric Authentication-Log in and transact on the app using face or fingerprint authentication without having to manually enter M-PESA PIN every time. • Pochi la Biashara-New transaction type on M-PESA that allows users to send money to the business wallet for micro merchants
• Due Bills-Receive reminders when your bills are due and pay them in whole or in part immediately from the app* for participating billers. • Purchase Safaricom data, voice, and SMS bundles and pay using airtime or M-PESA directly from the app.
• Send money with gifs or description: Provide context when sending money by including a payment description or attaching a gif to the recipient. • Send money with profile picture: Allows users to upload a profile picture that will be visible when someone sends them money via the app.
How to Take Part in the Promotion
As part of the offer, for the next eight weeks, all businesses on Pochi La Biashara and Lipa Na M-PESA Business Till will get one point for every transaction of KSH 50 or more that they receive or payout.
The points will entitle company owners to weekly drawings in which they might win one of 128 tuk-tuks, monthly draws in which they could win one of 16 Isuzu DMAX trucks, and a grand draw in which they could win one of eight Fuso Canters.
This marketing will take place in eight regions: Nairobi, Coast, North Eastern, Eastern, Rift, Western, Nyanza, and Mt. Kenya.
Each district will receive two tuk-tuks every week, one pickup every four weeks, and one truck at the grand finale.
All Pochi La Biashara company owners can swap their points for cash at a rate of KSh 1 per point. In addition, for the first three qualifying transactions, all company owners will receive up to 6 minutes of speaking time every day.
|Apk Name||Pochi la Biashara App|
|Requires Android||5.5 and up|
- Recently updated
- Added additional knowledge
- Virus and malware-free
- Available latest & old Versions