What is Precinct Finder 2022 App
About Voter Helpline App
In order to continue its efforts to foster an engaged democratic citizenry in India, the Election Commission of India has developed a mobile application to foster a culture of enthusiastic electoral involvement and the making of educated and ethical ballot judgments among individuals. The app promises to connect voters throughout the nation with a single point of contact and information. Indian voters may use the app to access the following features:
- A. Electoral Search (#GoVerify your name in the electoral roll)
- B. Submission of online forms for New Voter Registration, shifting to a different
- the constituency, for Overseas Voters, Deletion or Objection in the electoral roll, correction of entries & Transposition within Assembly.
- C. Register Complaints related to Electoral Services and track its disposal status
- D. The FAQ on Voter, Elections, EVM, & Results
- E. Service & Resources for Voters & Electoral Officers
- F: Find the Election Schedule in your area
- G: Find all the candidates, their profile, Income Statement, assets, criminal cases
- H: Find the Polling Officials and call them: BLO, ERO, DEO and CEO
- I: Click a selfie after Voting and get a chance to be featured in the Official Voter Helpline App Gallery.
- J: Download the list of Contesting candidates in PDF format and take the print out.
|Apk Name||Precinct Finder 2022 App|
|Developer||Election Commission of India|
|Requires Android||5.5 and up|
- Recently updated
- Added additional knowledge
- Virus and malware-free
- Available latest & old Versions